Billy Epperhart and WealthBuilders have partnered with Chad Frantzen and Authentic Wealth to offer WealthBuilders Investments, a full service independent RIA. Chad is a 20-year veteran of the financial services industry and the founder of Authentic Wealth, a registered investment advisor.
This platform is designed to serve Christian entrepreneurs, business owners and investors in the area of wealth creation, investing and financial planning based on biblical wisdom. WealthBuilders Investments is ideally best suited for individuals who have $100,000 or more in investable assets. Regardless of your situation, we seek to educate and empower others to make wise financial decisions and invest strategically for the future.
If you are looking for sound financial planning and investment management services based on biblical ethics and a kingdom worldview
Some of the organizations we support
Customize a Financial Plan and Diversified Investment Strategy While Maximizing Kingdom Capacity and Generosity
We manage an array of investment strategies that include:
Rising Dividend Portfolio
Biblically Responsible Core Portfolio
Private Alternatives Portfolio
WealthBuilders is not a registered investment advisor. Neither WealthBuilders nor any of its representatives are authorized to provide investment advice on behalf of Authentic Counsel, LLC or to act for or bind on their behalf. Neither Billy Epperhart, Wealthbuilders, nor its affiliates are engaged in providing investment advice. WealthBuilders does not receive, control, access or monitor client funds, accounts, or portfolios. WealthBuilders does not warrant any services of Authentic Wealth and makes no claim or promise of any result or success of retaining Authentic Wealth. Your use of Authentic Wealth is at your sole discretion and risk. WealthBuilders and its affiliates are not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information contained on third-party websites.
Investment advisory services offered through Authentic Wealth, a registered investment adviser registered in the States of Texas, Colorado and California. Brokerage services provided to clients of Authentic Wealth are offered by Charles Schwab and TD Ameritrade Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC/NFA
Past performance no guarantee of future results. Please consider your personal risk tolerance and objectives before investing.
So how would you explain what the Kingdom Investor Coach program is?
In tandem with WealthBuilders, we have designed this program to be an integration of Biblical wisdom and leadership principles with financial planning practices and investment strategies. We believe that in applying time tested Biblical values and modern leadership concepts, the path to destiny, purpose and impact in your life for the glory of God becomes more attainable.
The Kingdom Investor Coach program includes the following:
- 12 month coaching program with Chad Frantzen, CFP®
- Monthly Group Mastermind Zoom (Includes Over Chad's Shoulder)
- Monthly 1-1 Coach Call
- Financial Mastery Book Club Series: Tax Free Income For Life + 3 others
- Create your own Professional Advisor Team
- Design your personal Family Kingdom Vision Plan AND Kingdom Investor portfolio
- Implement Triple X Financial Strategy
- Access to private alternative investments
- Special guest speakers from the Institutional Investment Community
- Email Support from the WealthBuilders Team
- FREE WealthBuilders Event Tickets (WealthBuilders Conference, Real Estate Workshop Business Mastery Workshop, Investment Mastery, etc.)
- Roundtable Video Conference Calls scheduled throughout the year with Billy
- Free 1 Year Access to Wealthbuilders University (includes monthly Mastermind call- interactive)
- Plus lots of bonus content and extras!
We have partnered with Billy and Becky Epperhart and Wealthbuilders to help make this mastermind coaching program possible. This program is not currently offered in 2022. To learn more about this exclusive training program and when it will be offered next, please email Chad Frantzen, CEO of Authentic Counsel directly at email@example.com
Listen to Billy Epperhart and Chad Frantzen talk about WealthBuilders Investments